PolicyPak Suite Customer Benefits
Eliminate Local Admin Rights & Block Ransomware
- Enable Standard Users to elevate programs only as needed
- Block Ransomware, malware and other unknown and unsanctioned software
Manage Multiple Browser Environments
- Open the right browser for the right website
- Block websites entirely
Manage IE Compatibility and Enterprise Modes
- Dynamically set Enterprise mode
- Specify compatibility per websites
- Auto-detect IE 11 version and write v1 vs. v2 site lists
- Make “containers” within a GPO
- Use Item Level Targeting with Group Policy settings
Manage Windows 10 MDM Settings
- Control MDM Settings in Windows 10 using Group Policy
Deliver Group Policy Settings Using Non-Group Policy Tools
- Security Settings
- Admin Template Settings
- GP Preferences
How PolicyPak On-Prem Edition Works
PolicyPak On-Prem delivers settings to your client computers,
applications and desktops and keeps them compliant
PolicyPak On-Prem works with domain-joined computers in your network, and can deploy settings via Group Policy, SCCM or your own settings delivery system.
PolicyPak On-Prem is best for organizations with:
- Mostly domain-joined machines
- Few traveling systems
- No need to manage non-domain-joined systems
Once installed, PolicyPak On-Prem will continue to enforce, lock down and (if necessary) remediate your settings even if the user machine temporarily loses connectivity.
Also includes a FREE license for PolicyPak Group Policy Compliance Reporter
PolicyPak Suite (On-Prem Edition) comes with bonus reporting abilities. Report on any PolicyPak Application Settings Manager (On-Prem) setting through PolicyPak Group Policy Compliance Reporter – giving you real-time reports on settings compliance for all machines on your network.
Licensing for Reporting Microsoft policy and Preference items is available separately.