You uninstall PolicyPak the same way you installed PolicyPak, but in reverse. In short, the steps are:
- Delete GPOs which have PolicyPak licensing information.
- Delete GPOs which have PolicyPak directives (or delete the PolicyPak entries within the GPOs.)
- Remove the CSE from all client computers. Use Add/Remove Programs to do this manually, or use your software installation software to perform a removal.
- Remove the PolicyPak GPMC add-on from your management stations.
- Remove the Paks in the Central Store -or- if you used Share Based storage, remove the share and delete the Pak files.
PolicyPak doesn’t leave any “trace” on your domain, because the “directives” are contained within the GPOs.