PolicyPak sends emails from time to time to keep you updated about learning opportunities as well as technical and security updates.
As a Primary or Secondary on the PolicyPak account, you may opt in or out of the following emails:
- Every Monday: Schedule for this week’s 20 minute Deep Dive Demo learnings.
- Every Friday: New Knowledge Base articles, Tips and Tricks, Videos, and ‘PolicyPak in the news’.
- As it happens: Portal Updates for Paks, Manuals, minor or major updates.
- As it happens: Tips and Tricks from MDMandGPanswers.com
What you cannot opt out of are the following types of emails:
- Direct emails from our team members.
- Automated emails with passwords resets / portal information / license information.
- Major Client Side Extension update announcements.
- Any security concerns.
- Renewal-time emails before you expire (which start 90 days before you expire.)
- General announcements and requests (like survey requests, etc.)
You may use the portal.policypak.com login, then select Your Profile to choose to opt out of SOME emails.
If, after un-selecting the items below, you still want to receive LESS email, then you will need to establish another email address and use that.
We at PolicyPak have a responsibility for ensuring that some communications get to you, and agree to do our best. It’s up to you if you wish to actively block these emails.