Here is what we need for you to do in order to troubleshoot most issues:
Attach all of the items specified below to your support case. Support case emails have SRX01234 or similar in the subject line.
- Your Problem Statement with Screenshots:GOOD descriptions would include:
- The PAK name and compiled with value.
- The CSE version you are using.
- A “story” of the problem, where the GPO is (user or computer side) and what it’s doing and where it’s linked.
- Specific screenshots of:
- What you did in PolicyPak and
- The RESULT on the endpoint.
- Your PPLOGS from an affected machine. (WARNING: We cannot help you without this.)On an affected endpoint, you’re going to run PPLogs TWICE.
- Use an ADMIN command prompt and run PPLOGS. Rename to ppLogs-as-Admin.zip. Attach to your support case.
- Use a NORMAL command prompt and run PPLOGS. Rename to ppLogs-as-USER.zip. Attach to your support case.
- NOTE: If your email system strips ZIP files, rename it to .ZIPP or .TXT or whatever you want.
- Run GPRESULT:
- Use an ADMIN command prompt and run GPRESULT /h gpresult-as-ADMIN.html
- Use a NORMAL command prompt and run GPRESULT /h gpresult-as-USER.html
- Your Export of any relevant settings. For PolicyPak Application Manager (most common) this is what you want to do.
Note : There are TWO ways to export settings. This is the type of export we REQUIRE.