Manage administrative templates settings in Group Policy easier with Admin Templates Manager
Problems solved with Admin Templates Manager include reducing and consolidating GPOs, delivering administrative templates settings on the user-side to any computer, and the ability to deploy settings using many of your own management tools for deployment. Admin templates can also be deployed using your MDM service (like Microsoft Intune, MobileIron, or VMWare.
Reduce and consolidate GPOs
- Combine Group Policy settings from many GPOs into a few GPOs
- Specify which policies will apply under what conditions
Deliver user-side settings to any computers
- Eliminate complicated loopback
Deploy Admin Template settings using SCCM or your own management system
- Use the power of Group Policy with SCCM, Altiris, KACE etc.
- Target specific users or computers
Deploy Group Policy Admin Template settings via the internet
- Deliver Group Policy Admin Template policy settings over the internet
- Deliver Group Policy Admin Template settings to non-domain joined machines
- Make a policy once and deliver it to multiple offices or customers
Deliver Group Policy Admin Templates, Group Policy Preferences, and Group Policy Security Settings (and PolicyPak Settings) using your MDM service.
- Deliver all Group Policy and PolicyPak settings using Microsoft Intune
- Deliver all Group Policy and PolicyPak settings using VMWare Workspace One (Airwatch)
- Deliver all Group Policy and PolicyPak settings using MobileIron