Most “systems management” utilities do a great job at delivering applications themselves. But, ask yourself if your systems management software does a great job at:
- Delivering applications’ settings (not just the application).
- Graying / removing the UI to prevent users working around settings.
- Performing true lock-down on those settings (registry and files).
- Auto-remediating the applications when needed.
- Maintains settings – even when the computer is offline.
If your systems management software really does all that, then, you’re right – you don’t need PolicyPak.
Remember: PolicyPak doesn’t deliver applications. It manages your applications after they’re delivered by your systems management utility.