I want to…
Group Policy rocks at desktop, system and security settings. But there are some problems:
- Group Policy doesn’t deliver or lock down your desired Application Configuration settings – so your Firefox, Java or IE GPO problems don’t go away!
- There’s no way to deliver or lock down application settings using Microsoft SCCM, Intune, KACE, Altiris or your own management system
We solve these issues with PolicyPak Application Manager as part of PolicyPak Suite (On-Premise Edition).
With PolicyPak Suite (On-Premise Edition) deploy and maintain settings to applications like Java, Flash, Firefox, Office, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Lync and hundreds more.
Alternatively, use SCCM, Intune, KACE, or your own systems management system instead of Group Policy to deliver those settings and keep them locked down.
If you’ve got applications on Windows computers, you have a big problem if they’re not on your network.
- How are you going to ensure that user don’t work around your standard application configuration settings (Firefox, Java, Internet Explorer, etc.) in branch offices or while at remote customer sites?
- Additionally, your problems get worse if you have non-domain joined machines and/or computers which travel on and off your network!
We solve these issues with PolicyPak Application Manager as part of PolicyPak Suite (Cloud Edition).
With PolicyPak Suite (Cloud Edition) deploy and maintain settings to applications like Java, Flash, Firefox, Office, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Lync and hundreds more
With PolicyPak Suite (Cloud Edition), deploy application settings over the Internet, to domain-joined and/or non-domain-joined machines, and ensure those settings remain locked down.
I want to…
See both scenarios in this one video !
So, how are others already using PolicyPak Application Manager?
PolicyPak Application Manager empowers you to deliver Application Configuration settings to your Windows machines and ensure those settings stay locked down.
PolicyPak Application Manager isn’t “a handy collection of ADM files.” It’s true application settings management system that works with real and virtualized applications (like ThinApp, App-V, SWV, and Spoon.)
For example, with Application Manager, you can:
- Set security, certificates, and bookmarks in Firefox
- Set security and manage Java Site List Exceptions
- Disable Internet Explorer and Firefox add-ons and deliver certificates and perform UI lockdown
- Prevent pop-ups from applications like Flash and Acrobat to request auto-updates
…while being certain that those settings are locked down, and can’t be altered by your users.
Application Manager makes your application configuration problems go away!
Application Manager puts you back in control of your application configuration management. Check out the videos below for application-specific details, or see all of our pre-configured paks.
PolicyPak has pre-configured Paks for most common applications.
But what if you’ve got your own in-house applications?
We include PolicyPak DesignStudio for free – included as part of Application Manager – to create your own Paks.
This enables you to configure most applications: downloadable or home-grown.