How exactly does monthly billing with PolicyPak SaaS Edition work?
If you have chosen the PolicyPak SaaS edition, the only licensing model available to you is “Monthly Post-Pay Licensing.”
In this this model, you may install the PolicyPak Cloud client on as many computers as you wish.
During billing cycle, each day we count number of computers CONSUMED. We charge on the HIGHEST number used within the month instead, automatically.
This is billed to your credit card.
You are encouraged to have two credit cards on file to ensure uninterrupted service.
An example could be like this:
- You start with PolicyPak Cloud Enterprise Edition on April 15th.
– On April 15 you install the PolicyPak Cloud Client MSI on 100 computers, and have thus consumed 100 licenses on Day 1.
– On April 20 you install the PolicyPak Cloud Client MSI on 200 more computers and have consumed 300 licenses total.
– On April 25 you install the PolicyPak Cloud Client MSI on 500 more computers and have consumed 800 licenses total.
– On April 30 you UN-install the PolicyPak Cloud Client MSI on 100 computers, making your consumption 700 licenses total.
Your Monthly Highest number for April is 800.
We will automatically bill you for April for 800 licenses.