6/26/2020: CSE 2478
– PPBR: IE in Edge “combined” support. STRONGLY recommended you pre-watch video for details: https://kb.policypak.com/kb/article/927-policypak-browser-router-internet-explorer-in-edge-mode/
– PPLPM: “Self Elevation” policy. https://share.getcloudapp.com/4gujPkXq STRONGLY recommended you pre-watch video before using: https://kb.policypak.com/kb/article/926-policypak-least-priv-manager-self-elevate-mode/
– PPLPM: F1 now works for SecureRun Block Message.
– Overall: If PP has a problem, the customer-message is improved.
– PPLPM: SecureRun Audit rule adjusted.
– PPBR Fix: User-selected browser is recorded better (instead of “falling thru” to IE).
– Added EXPAND ALL / COLLAPSE ALL functionality for large hierarchies
– Added functionality for refresh the group membership every X minutes
– Fixes for high DPI management station
– Fixes for Auditor not seeing built-in groups
– New Cloud editor: Microsoft Restricted Groups (see video). https://kb.policypak.com/kb/article/925-policypak-cloud-restricted-groups-editor/
– Rename computer from in-cloud editor improved
– Enhanced PP Cloud Client error logging
– “IP Whitelist” renamed to “Allow current IP”