3/29/2021: CSE 2753
– Multi-domain MMC in many places (Example: https://share.getcloudapp.com/ApuY6dx9 )
– Hide Action Panel in MMC: https://share.getcloudapp.com/2Nuw1Zdq and/or do it for all snap-ins at once https://share.getcloudapp.com/8LubmzBo (and yes, we remember your choice)
– PolicyPak Admin Templates Manager (only): Quick Filters at the top https://share.getcloudapp.com/xQubd8d5
– PolicyPak Admin Templates Manager: “Add and Continue” now snaps back to same area you were just working in.
– PolicyPak Admin Templates Manager: Write the “Explaintext” whenever you edit and save a policy. “Before” behavior: https://share.getcloudapp.com/E0uYWQJ4 After behavior: https://share.getcloudapp.com/RBuY6p24 TIP: Just add any new PP Admin Template Setting (or rename a collection, etc.) Basically, make ANY change to the GPO and click SAVE.. and all the Explain Text gets re-written into the report.
– When Licensing Intune, we can license “Company Name” and don’t have to specify ALL UPN names customer is using.
– PPLPM: Fixed a situation where Admin Approval Dialog would not appear even when expected
– PPBR / CSE in general: ADMX setting to specify custom prompt to user if PPBR / CSE stops working: https://kb.policypak.com/kb/article/1106-how-can-i-present-a-custom-dialog-or-no-dialog-if-browser-router-or-the-cse-stops-working-or-crashes/
– PPLPM: Reduced startup delays caused by PPLPM CSE reading and verifying file signatures, calculating hashes, etc for big files
– PPLPM: Fixed when working with Windows 7 (unsupported!)
– PPLPM: Fix for Admin Approval Dialog starting and closing immediately
– PP CSE + Intune: Accepts “Company Name” instead of multiple UPN Names
– PP CSE: Auto-Update Feature now supports RINGS via XML files (KB: Coming soon )