11/11/2022: PolicyPak CSE 3335 (22.11.3335.685) and GP Compliance Reporter and PP Cloud Update
[Netwrix PolicyPak Least Privilege Manager]
- Fix for MMC: Policy Drag and Drop fix.
- Fix for MMC: Disabled collection icon fix.
- Fix for CSE: sbPam deprovisioning and video capture improvements
[GP Compliance Reporter]
- Rebranded for Netwrix GP Compliance Reporter
- Support for TLS 1.2
- Fix: Occasional service stopping.
- Fix: Auditor exception during work.
- Fix: High memory usage.
- Improved: Automatic Scaling when PP Cloud is under load / reduced load.
- New: details when PP Cloud is under load and re-scaling. Screenshot.
- New: PolicyPak Preferences 2.0 Drive Maps – In Cloud Editor
- Fix: PolicyPak Preferences 1.0 Printer Editor now handles “Port Number” field correctly.
- Fix: PPLPM Editor now allows SHA-1 hashes plus various field fixes
- New: Additional logging to Immutable log around cryptographic exceptions causing PP Cloud clients becoming unregistered
- Fix: Event Collection record viewer fixed to handle display / query of large amounts of data