PolicyPak Group Policy Edition Customer Benefits
Eliminate Local Admin Rights & Block Ransomware
- Enable Standard Users to elevate programs only as needed
- Block Ransomware, malware and other unknown and unsanctioned software
Manage Multiple Browser Environments
- Open the right browser for the right website
- Block websites entirely
Manage Multiple Java Environments
- Map specific internal & external websites with Java applets to a specific version of Java.
- Use the most secure version of Java for all other websites.
Manage IE Compatibility and Enterprise Modes
- Dynamically set Enterprise mode
- Specify compatibility per websites
- Auto-detect IE 11 version and write v1 vs. v2 site lists
- Make “containers” within a GPO
- Use Item Level Targeting with Group Policy settings
Manage Windows 10 File Associations
- Quickly dictate which file opens what application; eg. PDF to open Acrobat Reader.
- Update the file associations instantly as your needs change.
Manage Windows 10 Start Menu
- Dictate apps to Windows 10 groups and keep them locked
Create and update .RDP files for end-users for Remote Work and VDI scenarios
- Deliver RDP files to your desktops.
- Keep setting configured
- Conditional settings
Install Software To On-Prem Systems With PP Remote Work Delivery Manager.
- Using standard shares.
- Using web-based shares.
How PolicyPak Suite Group Policy Edition Works
PolicyPak delivers settings to your client computers,
applications and desktops and keeps them compliant