Common uses of PolicyPak’s Least Privilege Manager
Least Privilege Manager adds the ability to modify access on an application level. Or maybe standard users need to be able to install certain applications. Whatever the use case may be, Least Privilege Manager has endless customization options.
Kill Local Admin Rights: Elevate and bypass UAC only on applications which need it.
- Don’t give everyone local admin rights. Use PolicyPak Least Privilege Manager to elevate only applications that Standard Users need to run with admin rights.
Prevent Malware, Cryptolocker, Ransomware, Unknown Software And Malicious Zero-day Threats Using SecureRun(TM).
- Don’t get bit by Cryptolocker, Ransomware or other similar software you didn't install yourself.
- Application Control for Command Prompt, PowerShell, Scripts, Java, MSI and executables
Enable Standard Users to install MSI applications
- Remove Admin rights, but enable some MSI applications to be installed when needed
Enable Standard Users to overcome common UAC prompts
- Let Standard users manage their network card settings
- Let Standard Users manage install and remove printers with drivers
- Let Standard Users uninstall applications (that you permit)
Enable Standard Users to access specific Control Panel applets
- See how Standard Users don’t need to be admins in order to modify specific operating system settings.
Enable Standard Users to install their own applications (and also using pre-configured XMLs)
- See how Standard Users can install their own software.
- Learn about getting started quickly using ready-to-go templates for common tasks.
Deliver all PolicyPak Least Privilege Manager settings to remote machines via PolicyPak Cloud
- All of benefits above PLUS
- Deliver PolicyPak Least Privilege Manager rules to non-domain joined and roaming domain-joined machines.
- Machines are automatically updated as your needs change.
Deliver All PolicyPak Least Privilege Manager Settings To MDM Enrolled Machines
- All the Group Policy benefits above delivered to your domain-joined and non-domain joined machines via your MDM provider.
- Prevent Malware, Cryptolocker, Ransomware, Unknown Software And Malicious Zero-Day Threats.