Common uses of PolicyPak’s Least Privilege Manager
Least Privilege Manager quickly overcomes UAC prompts, enables standard users need to be able to install applications, and blocks malware. Use with Group Policy, PolicyPak Cloud or your MDM solution.
Kill Local Admin Rights: Elevate and bypass UAC only on applications which need it.
- Don’t give everyone local admin rights. Use PolicyPak Least Privilege Manager to elevate only applications that Standard Users need to run with admin rights.
Prevent UWP applications, Malware, ....
- Don’t get bit by Cryptolocker, Ransomware or other similar software you didn't install yourself.
- Application Control for Command Prompt, PowerShell, Scripts, Java, MSI and executables
- Block (or Allow) UWP applications from Windows Store and/or Microsoft Edge
Enable users to perform "over the phone" elevation requests from Administrators as needed
- Enable online and offline users to overcome UAC prompts via Admin Approval
Deliver all PolicyPak Least Privilege Manager settings to remote machines via PolicyPak Cloud
- All of benefits above PLUS
- Deliver PolicyPak Least Privilege Manager rules to non-domain joined and roaming domain-joined machines.
- Machines are automatically updated as your needs change.
Deliver All PolicyPak Least Privilege Manager Settings To MDM Enrolled Machines
- All the Group Policy benefits above delivered to your domain-joined and non-domain joined machines via your MDM provider.
- Prevent Malware, Cryptolocker, Ransomware, Unknown Software And Malicious Zero-Day Threats.