PolicyPak MDM Edition Customer Benefits
Deploy REAL Microsoft Group Policy and PolicyPak Settings
using your MDM service.
- Microsoft Intune
- VMware Workspace One
- Citrix CEM
Eliminate Local Admin Rights & Block Ransomware
- Enable Standard Users to elevate programs only as needed
- Block Ransomware, malware and other unknown and unsanctioned software
Manage Multiple Browser Environments
- Open the right browser for the right website
- Block websites entirely
Manage Multiple Java Environments
- Map specific internal & external websites with Java applets to a specific version of Java.
- Use the most secure version of Java for all other websites.
Manage Windows 10 File Associations
- Quickly dictate which file opens what application; eg. PDF to open Acrobat Reader.
- Update the file associations instantly as your needs change.
- Using the File Associations Manager Helper Tool.
Manage Windows 10 Start Menu
- Dictate apps to Windows 10 groups and keep them locked
Deploy any script using PolicyPak and your MDM service
- Deploy to non-domain joined machines.
- Specify an ON and an OFF script.
- Have scripts apply once, always, or when forced.
Create and update .RDP files for end-users for Remote Work and VDI scenarios
- Deliver RDP files to your desktops.
- Keep setting configured
- Conditional settings
Deploy and automatically keep files updated with Intune/MDM.
- Copy files from any source using your MDM.
- Keep files automatically up to date.
- Download files directly, no VPN required.
How PolicyPak MDM Edition Works
PolicyPak delivers settings to your client computers,
applications and desktops and keeps them compliant