We solve these issues with Java Rules Manager
Quickly create and deploy Java Deployment Rule Sets
using Group Policy
- Map specific internal & external websites with Java applets to a specific version of Java.
- Use the most secure version of Java for all other websites.
Specify which operating system utilizes what
versions of Java (per website)
- Map specific websites to Java applets, but do it per operating system (or other criteria)
Deploy PolicyPak Java Rules using your own management tool.
- Use your own deployment method to deliver PolicyPak Java Rules, like SCCM or Altiris.
PolicyPak Java Rules Manager and
PolicyPak Browser Router: Working Together
- Open the exact, required browser for each website, then…
- Specify the specific version of Java to use for that specific website
Deploy PolicyPak Java Rules over the Internet.
- Use PolicyPak Cloud to deliver Java rules to computers which are not-domain joined, and any computer over the Internet.