We solve these issues with PolicyPak Least Privilege Manager
Kill Local Admin Rights: Elevate and bypass UAC only
on applications which need it.
- Don’t give everyone local admin rights. Use PolicyPak Least Privilege Manager to elevate only applications that Standard Users need to run with admin rights.
Prevent malware, Cryptolocker, Ransomware, unknown software
and malicious zero-day threats.
- Don’t get bit by Cryptolocker, Ransomware or other similar software.
- Don’t let users run applications you didn’t install yourself.
Enable Standard Users to install MSI applications
- Remove Admin rights, but enable some MSI applications to be installed when needed
Enable Standard Users to access specific Control Panel applets
- See how Standard Users don’t need to be admins in order to modify specific operating system settings.
Enable Standard Users to install their own applications
(and also using pre-configured XMLs)
- See how Standard Users can install their own software.
- Learn about getting started quickly using ready-to-go templates for common tasks.
Deliver all PolicyPak Least Privilege Manager setting to remote
machines via PolicyPak Cloud
- All of benefits above PLUS
- Deliver PolicyPak Least Privilege Manager rules to non-domain joined and roaming domain-joined machines.
- Machines are automatically updated as your needs change.