PolicyPak Suite Customer Benefits
Deliver all Group Policy Settings to domain joined and
non-domain joined machines
Eliminate Local Admin rights & Block Ransomware
- Don’t get bit by Ransomware, Cryptolocker or other similar software.
- Don’t let users run applications you didn’t install yourself.
Manage Multiple Browser Environments
- Open the right browser for the right website
- Block websites entirely
Manage Multiple Java Environments
- Use PolicyPak Cloud to deliver Java rules to computers which are not-domain joined,
and any computer over the Internet.
Manage IE Compatibility and Enterprise Modes
- Dynamically set Enterprise mode
- Specify compatibility per websites
- Auto-detect IE 11 version and write v1 vs. v2 site lists
Manage Windows 10 MDM Settings
- Control MDM Settings in Windows 10 using Group Policy
How PolicyPak Cloud Edition Works
PolicyPak Cloud delivers settings to your client computers
applications and desktops via our cloud server
You can deliver settings to domain joined computers (when traveling), domain joined machines (on-premise), and also to non-domain joined machines.
PolicyPak Cloud is best for organizations which:
- Have both domain joined and non-domain joined machines
- Have users who travel with Laptops and Tablets
- Want a central way to deliver settings across a distributed network
PolicyPak Suite (On-Prem Edition) license included
Each PolicyPak Suite (Cloud Edition) license automatically includes a PolicyPak Suite (On-Prem Edition) license, giving you the ability to deliver, enforce and lock-down your settings when computers are in the office and well connected.