PolicyPak Suite Customer Benefits
Eliminate Local Admin Rights & Block Ransomware
- Enable Standard Users to elevate programs only as needed
- Block Ransomware, malware and other unknown and unsanctioned software
Manage Multiple Browser Environments
- Open the right browser for the right website
- Block websites entirely
Manage Multiple Java Environments
- Map specific internal & external websites with Java applets to a specific version of Java.
- Use the most secure version of Java for all other websites.
Manage IE Compatibility and Enterprise Modes
- Dynamically set Enterprise mode
- Specify compatibility per websites
- Auto-detect IE 11 version and write v1 vs. v2 site lists
- Make “containers” within a GPO
- Use Item Level Targeting with Group Policy settings
Manage Windows 10 File Associations
- Quickly dictate which file opens what application; eg. PDF to open Acrobat Reader.
- Update the file associations instantly as your needs change.
Deliver Group Policy Settings Using “Not Group Policy” (like SCCM or MDM)
- SCCM (or similar utilities)
- MDM (Airwatch, Intune, MobileIron)
How PolicyPak On-Prem Edition Works
PolicyPak On-Prem delivers settings to your client computers,
applications and desktops and keeps them compliant
PolicyPak On-Prem works with domain-joined computers using Group Policy (or SCCM or similar) or with non-domain joined computers over MDM.
PolicyPak On-Prem is best for organizations with:
- Domain-joined machines which get policy using Group Policy or SCCM and/or
- Non-domain joined machines which are enrolled in an MDM service
Once installed, PolicyPak On-Prem will continue to enforce, lock down and (if necessary) remediate your settings even if the user’s machine goes offline.
Also includes a FREE license for PolicyPak Group Policy Compliance Reporter
PolicyPak Suite (On-Prem Edition) comes with bonus reporting abilities. When you use Group Policy to deploy our PolicyPak settings, you will know they arrived with our PolicyPak Group Policy Compliance Reporter! Get real-time reports to know if your PolicyPak settings “made it out there” … for all users or machines on your network … Free !
Licensing for Reporting Microsoft policy and Preference items is available separately.