Benefits and problems solved with Start Screen & Taskbar Manager
The start menu on Windows has evolved with each iteration. With Windows 10 Cortana is becoming more and more a part of the experience and tiles can now be replaced with program lists or other configuration options. The taskbar has also evolved. Not only can you move it, or show/hide the taskbar like before, but with just a right click, users can access windows power shell, computer management, device manager and more – things you might want to turn off based on your user base. Here is a list of videos that show some (but not all) of the power of PolicyPak’s Start Screen & Task Manager.
Quickly dictate what applications should go into what Windows 10 start screen groups.
- Add Windows Desktop, Universal apps or Edge tiles to corporate groups.
- Remove or maintain user’s existing groups.
Instantly pin (or remove) applications to the Windows Taskbar.
- Ensure users have quick access to your most important applications.
Use Item Level Targeting to sense "who should get what" Start Menu items
- Automatically add/remove icons based upon conditions.
Deploy Windows 10 Start Screen & Taskbar items over the Internet.
- Use PolicyPak Cloud to deliver exactly the right Start Screen and Taskbar settings over the Internet.
Deploy Windows 10 Start Screen & Taskbar with your MDM Service.
- Use your MDM service to have ONE policy which works for multiple scenarios