Benefits and problems solved with Start Screen & Taskbar Manager
The start menu on Windows has evolved with each iteration. So has the Windows 10 Start Screen and Taskbar. With PolicyPak Start Screen & Taskbar Manager, tiles can be added to groups. Same with the Windows 10 Taskbar. Here is a list of videos that show off the power of PolicyPak’s Start Screen & Task Manager.
Quickly dictate what applications should go into what Windows 10 start screen groups.
- Add Windows Desktop, Universal apps or Edge tiles to corporate groups.
- Remove or maintain user’s existing groups.
Instantly pin (or remove) applications to the Windows Taskbar.
- Ensure users have quick access to your most important applications.
Use Item Level Targeting to sense "who should get what" Start Menu items
- Automatically add/remove icons based upon conditions.
Deploy Windows 10 Start Screen & Taskbar items over the Internet.
- Use PolicyPak Cloud to deliver exactly the right Start Screen and Taskbar settings over the Internet.
Deploy Windows 10 Start Screen & Taskbar items with your MDM Service.
- Use your MDM service to have ONE policy which works for multiple scenarios