At the end of the day, standard users can download a ton of applications without installing them. By so doing, your applications, browsers, and operating systems succumbto the whims of your users. If you are one of the many who struggle with this, you’re probably eager to override the end-user while still maintaining flexibility. Well, luckily, with PolicyPak, we put you in charge to remediate, deliver, enforce, and report when it comes to desktop settings management system.
We Eliminate IT Security Management Troubles
As an enterprise software company focused on managing and securing endpoints, we are ready to
- solve complex and challenging IT security and settings management problems,
- develop affordable solutions for businesses of all sizes,
- reduce desktop management and ensure standardization,
- increase end-user productivity, and
- provide world-class pre-sales and post-sales support.
By understanding every computing setback, we have developed a system that is packed with computing solutions.
If You Have It, We Work With It
Our “technical philosophy” is pretty clear: whatever computing system you have, we work with it.
When installing PolicyPak, there is no need to rip or replace something you’ve already invested in because we work alongside your existing computing investment and add our magic.
- If you use Microsoft Group Policy, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft Windows Intune, Dell KACE, or your own systems management tool—we work with it. Here are our integration videos.
- If you’ve implemented Group Policy change control with Microsoft AGPM, Quest GPOAdmin or Active Administrator, or NetIQ GPA, we integrate with that too. Here are our integration videos.
- If you have Intune, Airwatch, or MobileIron, we work alongside your existing MDM solution; or if you have none, you can use PolicyPak Cloud.
- If you’ve implemented VDI, we work with your existing Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp, existing VMware View, and your existing Microsoft RDS and U-EV. Here are our integration videos.
- If you’ve implemented Application Virtualization, we work to deliver settings into your existing Microsoft App-V, VMware ThinApp, Novell ZENworks App Virtualization, Symantec SWV and Spoon.net deployments. Here are our integration videos.
- PolicyPak has a Least Privilege Manager component. But if you’re already using one, the other parts of PolicyPak On-Prem or Cloud work alongside your BeyondTrustPowerBroker Windows, Avecto Privilege Guard, and Viewfinity Privilege Management investment.
Basically, we work with what you have and make it better.
We Manage and Lockdown Settings
Once the applications, browsers, and operating systems are out there, there is nothing that helps you control what the end-user has access to . . .UNTIL NOW. We are going to give you the ability to manage settings and applications and deliver certificates and security settings like a “boss” so you can be in charge,—not the end-user.
With PolicyPak, we make it simple to:
- configure, manage, and lockdown Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Edge browsers;
- configure, manage, and lockdown 500+ other desktop applications;
- manage Java settings and specify usage rules;
- reduce number of Group Policy Objects and increase login speed; and
- kill local admin rights and stop malware.
PolicyPak has seven big components to help you around all areas of managing desktops, laptops, VDI or RDS.
We Provide Real-time Compliance Reports
We supply a killer reporting toolwhich goes beyond what’s in the box. Specifically, it’s our PolicyPak Group Policy Compliance Reporter. It allows you to query multiple networked computers simultaneously and delivers real-time status reports so you can see at a glance what needs attention. Plus, it works with all areas of Group Policy, whether it’s handled by PolicyPak or not.
Find out more here.
Our Delivery Modes
We offer two editions of PolicyPak—the On-Prem Edition and the Cloud Edition—with different delivery modes to fit your network requirements.
Find out more about them here.
Jeremy Moskowitz, Founder and CTO
- Founder of PolicyPak Software.
- 14+ Year Microsoft Group Policy MVP awardee
- Wrote “The Book” on Group Policy and Desktop Management
- Desktop Management Expert
“My whole career has been about desktop management in Enterprises. Our software is built for the security minded IT Professional and always keeps the Enterprise in mind.”
Delaware County, PA, United States
(New York Timezone)
506 Wildflower Lane
Media, PA 19063
Tel: +1 800-883-8002
Business hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM